Southern House Plan with Brick Exterior and Optional Second Level Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This eye-catching, 3-bedroom house plan with an optional fourth bedroom, or bonus room, draws you in with the exterior brick, wood shutter accents, and an inviting front porch.
- Unwind in the quiet study which overlooks the front porch and sits adjacent the family room. A double-sided fireplace in the family room, flanked by french doors, extends your living space to the screened porch which features an outdoor kitchen.
- The kitchen boasts ample storage space with counter-height seating and convenient access to the laundry room.
- On one side of the home, a master suite with a bay window features a 5-fixture bath with dual closets. Discover two additional bedrooms on the opposite side of the home, both with full bathrooms and walk-in closets.
- A 2-car garage opens to the mudroom, and an optional bonus room above the garage is available should you need to expand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,436 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,436 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 986 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 506 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 11"
- Depth: 62' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick