Southern House Plan with Custom Features
About This Plan
- A beautiful front porch set in a semi-circle makes for a dramatic entrance into this luxurious Southern house plan.
- Tray ceilings can be found throughout the home and interior columns and built-ins are added custom features.
- The open layout just flows from room to room with wonderful sightlines that go on forever.
- The kitchen pantry is enormous and so is the utlity room by the garage.
- Each of the two bedrooms are huge with upscale bathrooms and giant walk-in closets.
- The master suite has a door to a deck and then into the screened porch where you are sheltered from sun and rain.
- The three car garage is side load making the home suited for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,863 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,863 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 963 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms