Southern House Plan with Huge Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A big open floor plan is the hallmark of this delightful Southern house plan that has a courtyard style garage.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls so you can see from the dining room right into the family room and kitchen.
- The angled kitchen island flares out on two sides giving you lots of extra counter space.
- The master suite gets a quiet location at the back of the house away from street noise.
- Bedroom 4 has a built-in desk and could be used as a study if desired.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the opposite side of the home has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Finish the optional second floor bonus room that gives you an extra 571 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,887 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,887 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 571 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 90' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick