Southern House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Decorative shutters and brick and stone embellish the exterior of this Southern house plan.
- A key design feature is the beautiful open floor plan that keeps family and friends all in sight in one big space.
- A corner fireplace warms the family room and can be seen from the kitchen sink while you work.
- Separated from the family bedrooms, the master suite has a huge walk-in closet and big bathroom with double sinks.
- The home comes with both a rear covered porch and an uncovered patio that can be as big as your lot allows.
- Bedroom 3 gets a walk-in closet while bedroom 2 has views facing the front of your lot.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,911 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,911 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 70' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery