Southern House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Metal roofing across the front porch and decorative wood shutters accent this Southern house plan that comes with a lot of room for your family ro spread out.
- Using three interior columns instead of walls that block views, this home has sight lines that flow from room to room.
- The glow of the corner fireplace can be seen from the cooking, eating and living areas.
- Built-in lockers off the garage entry help to keep your family organized and there's a big walk-in pantry for food storage.
- The split bedroom configuration separates the elegant master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Notice the door in the master walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick