Southern House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Coming in at under 50' wide, this well-planned Southern house plan takes you past three secondary bedrooms at the front of the house to reach the huge open layout in the back.
- The kitchen, dining room and living room are all united in one huge space where the whole family can be together.
- An 11' high tray ceiling crowns the living room that also offers a fireplace.
- The island in the kitchen gives you a peninsula eating bar and extra storage plus counter space.
- The master bedroom is tucked away in the back of the home, away from street noise.
- Every bedroom has a large walk-in closet and bedroom 4 gets a private bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get more space with a game room and 3rd garage bay with house plan 52274WM (2,425 sq. ft.) or a smaller version with 3 bedrooms with house plan 52272WM (1,709 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,107 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 94 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss