Southern House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Three charming dormers top the lovely hip roof of this elegant Southern house plan.
- Transom windows and decorative shutters bump up the curb appeal.
- Inside, there is an open layout to both the formal and informal living areas of the home.
- Centrally located, the big kitchen has both an island and a peninsula eating bar that overlooks the exciting breakfast nook and keeping room that are united under a coffered ceiling.
- The master bedroom also has a coffered ceiling as well as a vaulted master bathroom.
- Two family bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the house away from the master suite.
- Future space on the upper floor can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,041 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,009 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 32 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 392 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 91 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick