Southern House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Beautiful sightlines start right at the front door of this one level Southern house plan, thanks to the open layout.
- The formal dining room uses an interior column instead of walls that block views.
- Dine informally at the peninsula eating bar or in the eating nook - your choice.
- A quiet master suite is yours to enjoy, with the family bedrooms placed on the opposite side of the home.
- The huge L-shaped master walk-in closet gives you a tremendous amount of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,019 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,019 sq. ft.
- Storage: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 5"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick