Southern House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- A key design feature of this Southern house plan is it's delightful open floor plan.
- With no walls to block the views, the sightlines are fabulous.
- The corner fireplace in the big living room can be seen from all the main living areas.
- Split bedrooms afford privacy to the master suite with its lovely tray ceiling.
- Double sinks and a giant walk-in closet are added pluses.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 on the opposite side of the home share a hall bathroom with two sinks to keep things moving on busy mornings.
- A rear covered porch has lots of room for table and chairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,812 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,812 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick