Southern House Plan With Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Beautiful arched windows span the front of this lovely Southern house plan.
- Special touches inside include plant shelves, a split bedroom layout and a gorgeous coffered ceiling in the huge family room.
- Sliding glass doors open to the rear covered lanai that shelters you from sun and rain.
- The upscale master suite is loaded with built-in niches, a tray ceiling and a barrel vaulted entry into the bedroom.
- The step-up corner soaking tub in the master bathroom is framed by two windows.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have a walk-in closet.
- The three car garage is side load suitable for a corner lot.
- Related Plan: House plan 82221KA will give you a different exterior.
Bonus Over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,985 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 555 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 784 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss