Southern House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This one story Southern house plan was designed for a sloping lot, with an optional finished lower level so you can double the square footage of the home.
- Three big windows in the huge great room overlook the rear covered porch.
- The sink is nicely positioned in the island to take advantage of the views of the dining area, porch and vaulted great room.
- Get extra storage in the giant walk-in pantry.
- A large laundry room lies between bedrooms 2 and 3 while the master suite is set off by itself on the right side of the home.
- The optional finished lower level is configured with an exercise room, family room and ideal in-law accommodations with a kitchen and eating area of its own.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 245 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 69 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss