Southern House Plan with Plenty of Storage
About This Plan
- You'll get plenty of storage space in this three bedroom Southern house plan where every bedroom has a walk-in closet.
- There's also a large walk-in pantry and an island for extra storage.
- And in the garage, there's a big storage room that comes with a utility sink.
- Elegant accents include a tray ceiling in the family room, interior columns and built-ins that flank the fireplace.
- Outdoor space includes a big patio, a covered porch and best of all, a screened porch where you can dine outdoors in comfort.
- Should you need more space, there are two bonus rooms on the second floor, one with the option for an extra bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,340 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 182 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1060 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick