Southern House Plan with Private Front Courtyard and Exercise Room
About This Plan
- This huge Southern house plan is centered around a walled front courtyard that gives you a grand entrance.
- Bursting with appealing features, the home offers a reading nook, a home office with walk-in storage closet, an open layout and best of all your own exercise room.
- The L-shaped main living area has no walls, making the home feel even bigger.
- Sliding glass doors all along the back of the house open up to outdoor living spaces.
- The kitchen island is massive with seating for seven people.
- In the owner's suite, a private porch lets you relax with a glass of wine at the end of the day.
- All three bedrooms on the opposite side of the home are a generous size.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,207 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 307 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 99' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 854 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss