Southern House Plan with Vaulted and Coffered Ceilings
About This Plan
- A beautiful swoop roof covers the front entry porch of this remarkable Southern house plan.
- The intricate roof lines add tremendous visual appeal.
- Inside, a delightful open layout awaits family and friends, with 12' high flat ceilings in the foyer, kitchen and dining room.
- Lovely vaulted ceilings can be found in the family room, breakfast nook and keeping room.
- Close off the keeping room with double doors when you want to keep the noise down.
- A split bedroom layout separates the master suite from two family bedrooms.
- Bedroom 4 and a huge rec room lie up on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,937 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,319 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 618 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 20 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater