About This Plan
- A big ole covered porch sits pretty in this Southern home plan and a rear screened porch is an added bonus.
- Vaulted ceilings in the family room expand the area and make it feel huge.
- The master suite takes up the whole right wing of the home with a massive walk-in closet to store all your clothes.
- Windows on two sides brighten up the breakfast nook and adjacent kitchen.
- Both bedrooms on the second floor have a dormer window and private bathroom as well as walk-in closets.
- A sunken future rec room lies over the garage.
- Note the handy laundry chute on the second floor so clothes can go directly to the first floor laundry room without having to carry baskets down.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,271 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,335 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 936 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,335 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 936 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 94' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick