Southern Living With Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This traditional country home plan includes an open floor plan with 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, a split-bedroom layout, and expansion space above the garage. Large front and rear covered porches complement the livability of this home plan.
- The master suite features a tray and a great bath with two large walk-in closets, dual vanities, a jet tub and an oversized shower.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with a wraparound raised bar with views to the breakfast room and vaulted great room. A walk-in pantry is a nice touch.
- From the foyer you have a view through to the back of the home. The vaulted great room anchors he home and has a gas log fireplace.
- Across the home, 3 bedrooms share 2 baths.
- Expand upstairs and get an additional 443 square feet of living space if you do.
- An oversized garage is provided for real-sized vehicles. And room for storage is also available in the full basement.
- The roof is stick framed with an 8:12 main pitch and a 14:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 51063MM (2,491 sq. ft.) and 51004MM (2,601 sq. ft.).
- Building on a slab or crawlspace? See these house plans: 5171MM, 5181MM (expanded breakfast nook) and 5198MM (3-car garage).