Southern Living With Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This traditional country home plan includes an open floor plan with 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, a split-bedroom layout, and expansion space above the garage. Large front and rear covered porches complement the livability of this home plan.
- The master suite features a tray and a great bath with two large walk-in closets, dual vanities, a jet tub and an oversized shower.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with a wraparound raised bar with views to the breakfast room and vaulted great room. A walk-in pantry is a nice touch.
- From the foyer you have a view through to the back of the home. The vaulted great room anchors he home and has a gas log fireplace.
- Across the home, 3 bedrooms share 2 baths.
- Expand upstairs and get an additional 443 square feet of living space if you do.
- An oversized garage is provided for real-sized vehicles. And room for storage is also available in the full basement.
- The roof is stick framed with an 8:12 main pitch and a 14:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 51063MM (2,491 sq. ft.) and 51004MM (2,601 sq. ft.). Build on a slab or crawlspace with house plans 5171MM, 5181MM (expanded breakfast nook) and 5198MM (3-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,724 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 443 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 924 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick