About This Plan
- An elegant front portico supported by stately columns makes a grand entrance to this Southern house plan.
- An arched opening leads from the foyer to the huge vaulted great room with its built-in entertainment center and warm fireplace.
- The gourmet kitchen is niely placed between the formal dining room and the breakfast nook.
- There is an extra sink in the kitchen island and a bay window expands the space.
- A dreamy master suite includes a large spa-like bathroom and a huge walk-in closet.
- The remaining two bedrooms face the front of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick