About This Plan
- Relax on your front porch - or maybe the back porch - or possibly both in this attractive 5 bedroom southern house plan.
- With space above the garage, you can expand and create an office, in-law space or just use it for storage.
- The great room has a great fireplace and high ceilings with an overlook from the second floor adding to the appeal.
- The breakfast area is bright and open to the kitchen. And access to the garage makes groceries a breeze.
- The master is on the main giving you some privacy. and you can access the porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,419 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,776 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 643 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 367 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick