Southern Traditional Duplex Home Plan
About This Plan
- Picture yourself coming home to this southern traditional duplex home plan.
- Sit back and watch the sun set from the lovely covered porch of this traditional design.
- Traveling inside you'll feel the openness and elegance created by the ten foot ceilings and intricate boxed columns which lead into the formal dining room.
- Entertaining will be a success with the convenient kitchen with eat-at bar open to the dining room.
- End your busy day by retiring to the Master suite with whirlpool tub and shower.
- The second bedroom or optional study completes this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,344 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 358 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 322 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick