Southern Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Imagine yourself coming home to this southern traditional home plan.
- Upon entering the foyer, you can relax away the day in your charming great room with optional fireplace.
- You will have ample room in the kitchen and dining room to spend some quality time with your family.
- Help the kids with their homework or finish that report for work with an optional study.
- Relax in the privacy of the master suite with private bath and spacious walk-in closet.
- See these related house plans: 59167ND and 59162ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,342 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 8"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- CAD Available