Southern Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Picture raising your family in this Southern Traditional home plan. Visit with the neighbors on the spacious covered porch with lemonade and conversation.
- Upon entering the foyer, lead your guests into the great room, complete with fireplace, built-ins and atrium door access to the rear covered porch.
- A bedroom near the master suite can function as a nursery for the baby or private study.
- You'll notice numerous amenities in your master suite and bathroom, including whirlpool tub, glass shower, 'his and her' walk-in closets, and a private toilet.
- Related Plans: Don't need the bonus room? See house plan 5927ND and gain a fireplace in the great room.
- Don't want dormers? Save money during construction with house plan 59462ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,388 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 974 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 689 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick