Southern Traditional Home Plan with Walk-out Basement
About This Plan
- Thoughtful details abound in this Southern Traditional, walkout home plan.
- On the main level, a barrel-vaulted ceiling welcomes guests to the foyer with style, complete with a convenient coat closet and powder bath to the left.
- The kitchen, great room, and dining room flow together while still maintaining definition thanks to the judicious use of columns.
- The master suite is located on the first floor of this home plan with a bay window that is perfect for a sitting nook.
- Downstairs is a rec room and two more bedrooms, each with a walk in closet, along with a walkout patio with space for a spa.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,157 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 475 sq. ft.
- Deck: 175 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 163 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 466 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 59' 3"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss