Southern Traditional House Plan with 3 Beds and Expansion Space
About This Plan
- Enter this 3 bed split level house plan and stairs lead you up to the main living area. There, you will find an open floor plan, split bedroom design. All the bedrooms are in the front of the home leaving the back for entertaining.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace on the back wall. The space is open to the kitchen and breakfast room and windows line the back wall of the home letting in natural light.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating at the counter for up to four people. A door leads to your formal dining room with a boxed 10' ceiling.
- A porch in back has a gas feed perfect for barbecuing.
- Below, there is a 2-car garage and a clutter-reducing entry. You will also find a large area that can be used for future expansion needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,035 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,935 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick