Southern Traditional House Plan with Large First Floor Master Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This home plan has a cedar shake exterior accented with a rooftop cupola. Its simple, functional interior gives you great livability.
- Step in off the covered front porch and you are greeted by a 2-story foyer which opens to the vaulted family room with fireplace.
- An angled serving bar gives you casual seating by the kitchen and you can enjoy more formal meals in the dining room.
- The master suite encompasses the entire left side of the lower level, with a large sitting area perfectly suited for a comfy lounge chair. A seated shower, soaking tub and his-and-hers closets make the master bath feel like five-star luxury.
- A coat closet and a laundry room are placed just off the garage, keeping coats and shoes in their place. A second main floor bedroom makes a great guest room or home office.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath and the bonus room can be finished giving you 255 square feet of additional living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 593 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 255 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,805 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side