Southern Traditional With Energy Savings
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This southern traditional house plan is packed with luxurious features including 12' ceilings in the master suite, dining room, foyer and front secondary bedroom.
- The living room and kitchen have sloped ceilings that enhance the open feel. All other rooms have 9' ceilings. The master bath offers a spa tub, his and her walk-in closets, separate shower and a private toilet compartment. The master suite is huge and it has an adjoining
- office/study with a built in desk.
- The home was designed with energy savings in mind, and includes a number of progresive features including 2x6 exterior walls with R19 insulation, a modified roof design to accommodate 12" thick R38 ceiling insulation, centrally located plumbing and heating/AC for added efficiency
- Properly oriented, this home plan is designed to provide natural solar gain and using new and improved framing techniques, you'll be able to insulate areas that previously were unable to receive insulation.