Spacious 5 Bed House Plan with Kitchen Island Seating Up to 10
About This Plan
- This spacious 5 bed house plan has an exterior with brick, timber, stone accents, and shake siding all coming together to form an appealing rustic exterior.
- Inside, the foyer leads you to the vaulted great room which has two sets of french doors that take you to the vaulted season room in back. That room leads to the covered grilling porch - also vaulted - overlooking the back yard.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating for up to ten people! The cook has views that extend across the great room to the fireplace.
- The master suite has an optional door that opens to the seasonal room and is privately located in the back of the home. Four more beds line the right side of the home.
- You have two 2-car garages giving you lots of vehicle and storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,580 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 6"
- Depth: 83' 3"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1319 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick