Spacious Cape Cod Home Plan
About This Plan
- Every room in this spacious Cape Cod home is a generous size, with three bedrooms downstairs and two up.
- Two-story ceilings top the foyer and the family room, for a dramatic effect.
- From the kitchen you can enjoy the view of the fire in the family room.
- Windows surround the breakfast area, flooding it with light.
- The first floor master bedroom has a triple window and a compartmented walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- An open rail balcony lines the upper hall so you can see into the family room and foyer below.
- Future rec space over the garage is at the end of the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,933 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,015 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 2"
- Depth: 80' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick