Spacious Colonial Home Plan
About This Plan
- A sheltered entry porch ushers you into this spacious Colonial home plan.
- Bookshelves line the library with its cozy fireplace and pocket doors provide separation from the foyer.
- The formal dining room also has a fireplace, as does the two-story family room that overlooks the rear screened porch.
- The well-designed kitchen has an eating bar, center island and built-in desk.
- Located on the main floor, the large master suite has all the necessary comforts and more - a romantic fireplace of its own!
- Three spacious bedrooms lie on the second floor along with a huge storage closet and future rec space over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,035 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,504 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick