Spacious Colonial with Game Room and Child's Study
About This Plan
- Fireplaces warm the vaulted study and vaulted dining room of this gracious Colonial house plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to give you a clear view from the large foyer into the great room.
- A wide opening on one side reveals the large kitchen that swings around to the vaulted family dining area.
- A half wall in the family dining area makes the room feel larger.
- The huge master suite gets place of honor at the back of the house away from street noise.
- With its spacious master bathroom and giant walk-in closet, homeowners will feel truly pampered.
- Three large bedroom suite on the second floor are located near the quiet child's study.
- When homework's done, the big game room awaits.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,320 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,630 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,690 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 872 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12