Spacious Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone and siding combine with rustic wooden shutters to give this spacious Craftsman home plan its curb appeal.
- Three levels provide room to spread out in comfort.
- An open 2-story foyer allows views of the large family room that also has a 2-story ceiling.
- The informal floor plan has the kitchen open to both the casual dining room and the family room.
- Have a seat at the huge kitchen island while the family chef prepares meals.
- After your meal, you can retreat to the quiet library or head to the massive rec room with wet bar.
- When it is time to retire for the night, head up to the second floor and one of four spacious bedrooms.
- A guest bedroom and bath on the lower level adds extra space for visitors.
- Both a home theater and another huge rec room with wet bar can be found on this level along with a vault for all your valuables.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,837 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,673 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,515 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,649 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 107' 2"
- Depth: 118' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1321 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss