Spacious French Country Home Plan
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This elegant French Country inspired home plan offers large rooms and plenty of bedrooms, one of which could be used as a study.
- An open floor plan unites all the main living rooms and high ceilings make the home seem even larger.
- The oversized kitchen has a large island with raised bar, cook top, double ovens and a large brick archway between the great room and kitchen.
- The oversized rear porch offers plenty of space for entertaining and cooking out with your family and friends.
- Steps away from your master suite, you will find the large utility room with washer and dryer along with a private nook with built-ins.
- The super-sized master suite has raised ceilings, a large his and her walk in closet, separate tub, custom glass shower and dual sinks.
- On the opposite side of the house, the three remaining bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Expansion possibilities exist above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,750 sq. ft.
- Storage: 158 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 482 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 497 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 87' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 742 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick