Spacious Great Room Design
About This Plan
- The spacious great room allows you the options of a boxed ceiling and a gas fireplace if desired. Nearby, the step-saver kitchen and adjacent breakfast room will simplify preparing and serving meals.
- Nestled in the back corner of this home is your private master suite complete with optional boxed ceiling and large walk-in closet.
- Just down the hall, you'll find the two additional bedrooms, perfect for the kids or overnight guests.
- Related Plans: For an alternate layout, see house plan 59604ND.
- Gain a fourth bedroom with house plan 59603ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,082 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,082 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 38' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick