Spacious One Level Home Plan
About This Plan
- A private courtyard off the dining room greets you as you enter this spacious one level home with a charming French Country exterior.
- Beams trim the cathedral ceiling in the great room with a wonderful fireplace as the focal point.
- Two bedrooms, each with their own bath and walk-in closet, are generously-sized.
- The gourmet kitchen opens to the breakfast nook with a triple window to let in lots of light.
- Split bedrooms place the large master suite off by itself with a bayed sitting area and french door access to the rear covered patio.
- Should you need more space, a bonus room with a powder room on the second floor could be a playroom or another bedroom.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version, see house plan 48346FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,128 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,128 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 349 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 214 sq. ft.
- Entry: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 11"
- Depth: 65' 7"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 774 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick