Spacious Open Floor Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- All the main rooms in this attractive, energy-efficient home plan are open to each other.
- Enjoy the view of the fireplace from the kitchen or nook and even the formal dining room with built-in niche.
- Two family bedrooms on the right side of the home each have a walk-in closet and tray ceilings.
- The den is easily suited as a fourth bedroom due to its close access to a hall bath.
- In the master suite, a stepped ceiling adds elegance.
- Other amenities include a bayed sitting area and double doors that lead out to the covered rear lanai.
- This home plan has super energy efficiency "designed-in', so even without the addition of a solar array, the home routinely saves between 40%-50% power costs over a comparably-sized new home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33073ZR and 33074ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,680 sq. ft.
- Entry: 203 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 6"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss