Spacious Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Falling just under 50' wide, this Southern house plan qualifies for a narrow lot.
- The huge open living area makes the home feel bigger.
- A covered rear porch has lots of room for table and chairs and the uncovered patio lets you catch some sun.
- The biggest bedroom in the house is the huge master suite with its elegant tray ceiling.
- The master walk-in closet opens directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- Split bedrooms place the family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick