Spacious Starter Castle
About This Plan
- Live in style on both formal and informatl occasions with this spacious starter castle.
- The foyer has a double vaulted ceiling and affords views to the back of the media room almost 80 feet away!
- To the right, the circular family room with fireplace and built-ins makes a dramatic statement. A second circular feature is the perfect setting for a piano.
- The master suite ceiling steps up to 13'. A circular sitting room with private patio is a nice touch. The bath is luxurious as is the enormous wardrobe room.
- The kitchen has a great walk-in pantry and a butlery services the formal dining room. Note the fireplace in the breakfast room.
- Bed 4 is private and the media room is roomy.
- Upstairs, guests will appreciate the private guest suite witht full bath and balcony with views to the side.
- Bed 3 has its of reading nook and a bonus room off has a sitting area as well.
- Related Plan: Downsize with the one-story version, house plan 36365TX (4,956 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,352 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,548 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 304 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 380 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 561 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 222 sq. ft.
- Attic: 561 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 44' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"