Spacious Traditional Family Home with In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- This spacious Traditional house plan comes with an abundance of amenities such as interior columns, built-ins that flank the fireplace in the two-story great room and a computer nook off the dining area.
- Mom will love the huge walk-in pantry and Dad will love the large grilling deck off the dining room.
- Thoughtful touches include built-in benches and lockers off the foyer and mud room.
- The master bedroom is huge and has pocket doors off the master closet right into the laundry room.
- Your in-laws will be quite comfortable in the spacious suite on the first floor with no stairs to climb.
- A balcony bridge on the second floor connects bedroom 4 to the other two bedrooms on this level.
- Open railing lets you look down into the foyer and great room below.
- A second floor laundry room has been added for your family's convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,431 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,931 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 4"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1537 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss