Spacious Two-Story Home Plan with Angled 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Six dormer windows project from gabled rooflines on this spacious, two-story home plan, and a stately front porch welcomes you home, while inviting guests inside.
- A private study and formal dining room reside on either side of the foyer, and views into the grand room are offered immediately upon entering.
- Elegant coffered ceilings help to define the grand room, where a fireplace sits at the helm and provides warmth to those nearby.
- The adjacent kitchen opens to a breakfast nook, and lends a curved, cooktop island for maximum workspace. Those keeping the cook company are sure to enjoy the keeping room, complete with a fireplace and vaulted ceiling.
- The master suite is privately situated apart from the other bedrooms, and includes a bay-window sitting nook, 5-fixture bath, and roomy closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath just down the hall from the 3-car garage.
- A fourth bedroom can be found upstairs, along with a generous media room for all to enjoy. An optional, bonus room above the garage adds flexibility to the overall design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,343 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,454 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,343 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 99' 3"
- Depth: 91' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 836 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard