Spectacular Master Bath
About This Plan
- A stately front veranda greets you as you enter this beautiful Country home that is filled with special features.
- From the two-story foyer, you can see fireplaces in both the formal dining room and the study.
- Coffered ceilings top the enormous family room and beams give distinction to the kitchen and morning room ceilings.
- This home even has a dedicated exercise room with a nearby shower.
- The front-facing sunroom has five windows to bring in light.
- In the first floor master suite, a spectacular bathroom pampers homeowners with a boudoir dressing table area, a huge walk-in shower and a soaking tub.
- There is even a hot tub area that has access to a private rear porch.
- A safe room has been designed right off the massive walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 is on the main floor and would work well for elderly relatives.
- Upstairs, two spacious bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom and a kids study area.
- An enormous game room opens to the rear covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,750 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,302 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 129' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 897 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"