Spectacular Master Suite
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This stately two-story European home is wrapped with brick and steep roof pitches.
- The main level has a guest room with full bath and a wonderful open floor plan that unites the large great room with the kitchen, keeping room and breakfast area.
- Fireplaces at each end add warmth and visual appeal.
- Upstairs, the large master suite is spectacular with a generous raised sitting room, fireplace and built-ins including a wet bar.
- The master bath has a separate tub and shower, dual vanities and a vaulted ceiling.
- Additionally, you will find 3 bedrooms, a jack and jill bath and a laundry room
- The unfinished basement is just over 1400 sq.ft. and could provide a future rec area, great room, workout area and a 6th bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,729 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,191 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 51' 10"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 717 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick