Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and a brick and stone facade with wood trim and dormers decorate the exterior of this enchanting one-level home plan. An open floor plan allows the great room, with sloped ceiling and fireplace, to interact with the kitchen and dining area for everyday enjoyment.
- Angles, seating at the snack bar, french doors to a covered porch and a 9' standard ceiling height combine to create spectacular surroundings.
- The master bedroom enjoys a private bath with shower enclosure, double bowl vanity and walk-in closet.
- An optional finished basement plan comes with these drawings adding 1,130 square feet. It includes a media area, billiards space, wet bar and 4th bedroom with bath.
- All of these wonderful amenities create a home that is the perfect choice for the first time buyer, growing family, or empty-nester market.
- Related Plans: Need a three-car garage? See house plan 39034ST.
- Need a front-entry garage? See 3931ST.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,794 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,794 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 137 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 71 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 48' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot