Splendid Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- With its elaborate roof lines and lovely brick exterior, this Traditional house plan has splendid curb appeal.
- Details such as the wrought iron balcony, wood shutters and an arched entry porch enhance the effect.
- Dramatic wide arched entryways between the dining room and the foyer and gallery are an elegant touch.
- Spend family time in the beautiful vaulted and beamed family room anchored by a big fireplace at one end.
- There are two doors in this great room area that will take you out to the rear covered porch.
- The master suite is on the first floor and boasts his and her walk-in closets and a gorgeous large bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms lie on the upper floor along with a giant rec room with a big storage closet.
- Get a boat garage bay as well as a double garage bay for two cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,037 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,871 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,166 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 467 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1148 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"