Splendid Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- This splendid Mountain home plan is filled with amenities such as vaulted ceilings, lots of covered porch space and a finished lower level complete with exercise room!
- The vaulted gathering room is massive with a cozy fireplace and big windows to highlight the views.
- Even the laundry room is spacious with lots of counter space.
- Double doors in the deluxe master suite open to a private rear deck.
- The master bath is finished with a large walk-in shower, jetted tub and two walk-in closets.
- Windows on two sides fill the kitchen and dinette with light and views.
- A huge walk-in closet off the breezeway will hold all your coats, boots and skis.
- Three more bedrooms can be found on the lower level, each with a large walk-in closet.
- Work out in the exercise room or relax in the comfortable rec room with yet another fireplace.
- Please Note: This house plan is restricted from use in Fannin County, Georgia.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,918 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,390 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,528 sq. ft.
- Deck: 211 sq. ft.
- Entry: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 8"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick