Splendid One-level House Plan with Split Bedrooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation of this splendid, one-level house plan boasts a wide front porch, with a singular dormer above the cross-gable roof.
- An elegant, cathedral ceiling rests above the great room, where a fireplace serves as the focal point. The attached dining room opens to the kitchen, which includes a prep island and seating at the wrap-around counter.
- A matching, back porch is accessible through french doors in the dining room, and includes plenty of room for grilling and lounging.
- The master bedroom is privately situated on the left side of the home, and features a 5-fixture bath and roomy, walk-in closet.
- Two forward-facing bedrooms are identical in size, and share a compartmentalized, hall bath. Another bedroom, near the garage, awaits the homeowner's decision on how to utilize the space.
- The 2-car garage attaches to the rear of the home, and opens into a mudroom with a coat closet. An oversized, walk-in pantry is located nearby for easy access when unloading groceries.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,582 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,582 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 328 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 784 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss