Split Bedroom Beauty with Vaulted Keeping Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A classic mixed material exterior gives this 3-bed home with split bedroom layout great curb appeal.
- Inside, decorative columns are used to define the border between the foyer and dining room.
- A vaulted ceiling and fireplace make the keeping room a casual and cozy extension of the kitchen.
- Built-in cabinetry adds character to the family room, not to mention additional storage.
- The formal living room is behind French doors, making it easy to convert into a study.
- The master suite's sitting area overlooks the backyard. Across the home, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,753 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,753 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 504 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,753 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick