Split Bedroom Charmer
About This Plan
- The spacious front porch of this country home wraps around the front of the octagonal dining room which is partially open on the interior.
- With windows running across the back of the house, the free-flowing open floor plan lends itself to entertaining and the life style of today's family.
- The kitchen features a large corner pantry and a peninsula eating bar that connects to the morning room and family room.
- Separated for privacy, the master bedroom has a bath with a garden tub and separate shower and a large walk-in closet. Three other bedrooms, two baths and a computer alcove in the hall are on the other side of the house.
- Ceilings: 10' standard; 17' dining room.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,950 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 155 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 230 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,950 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 11"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick