Split Bedroom Country Home
About This Plan
- A graceful covered front porch and two dormers add charm to this elegant Country home plan.
- Double doors give you a grand entry where you can see the spacious great room as soon as you enter.
- To the left, a quiet study offers a place to work from home or just read in peace.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see right into both the breakfast nook and the great room with its fireplace.
- A walk-in pantry gives you excellent storage and the peninsula eating bar is great for grabbing a quick meal.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- The three car garage is side entry making this home suitable for a corner lot.
- A future bonus room lies over the garage and adds 366 square feet of living space to the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,152 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,152 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 7"
- Depth: 40' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick