Split Bedroom Country Home Plan
1 - 4
About This Plan
- A shaded front porch beckons you to enter this lovely Country home plan.
- The front-facing dining room is open to the foyer, making it seem larger.
- Built-in booksleves flank the fireplace in the vaulted great room.
- You will love the efficient kitchen with its peninsula eating bar and great views of the breakfast area.
- The master suite is off by itself with a rear triple window to let in light.
- Stairs off the nook lead up to the future rec room with an aditional bedroom and bath possibility.
Optional Second Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,151 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,151 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 786 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick