Split-Bedroom Country Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Windows across the rear of this country home plan brighten the open interior living area. The covered rear porch is accessed from three rooms.
- An angled island with an eating bar divides the kitchen from the bayed breakfast room, which features a walk-in pantry and built-in bench under corner windows.
- In the master suite, a fabulous bath includes a walk-in closet, garden tub and glass shower. Two family bedrooms adjoin the second full bath.
- A kid's nook off the courtyard-style garage offers a bench seat and coat closet.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 10' great room and master bedroom; 8' in bonus space.
- Related Plan: For a related house plan with a reverse layout, see 5937ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,211 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,211 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 278 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 434 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 76' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick