Split Bedroom Country Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Cedar shake siding, French style shutters and a multi-gable roof line add warmth and character to the exterior.
- The enormous great room offers a vaulted ceiling and fireplace flanked by patio doors.
- A vaulted kitchen and breakfast room enjoy a large bay window and state-of-the-art design.
- The vaulted master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet, luxury bath and five windows to embrace the sun.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,322 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss